Modular spreader frames
The modular spreader frames achieve spans of up to 24 x 24 m thanks to variable strut lengths and is suitable for loads of up to 250 t. Modular spreader frames with a capacity of 9 to 170 t are also in stock and can therefore also be delivered at short notice (subject to prior sale). Due to the design of the corner pieces, the frames can be used as a square or as a rectangle.
Specifications: Modular spreader frames
- Structural steel and steel with a high limit of elasticity are used to manufacture the frame spreader beams.
- Optional is a delivery including a 3.1. Material certificate possible (must be confirmed when ordering).
- The products are primed with sandblasting Sa 2.5 according to ISO 8501-1.
- This is followed by a layer of epoxy zinc phosphate primer with a thickness of 50 µm.
- The finish is completed with two layers of polyurethane enamel paint RAL 2004.
- Painting in your company color is possible on request, but with longer delivery times.
- Other options by arrangement.
The modular frame spreader beams do not have any DNV-GL type approval!