Modular spreader beams WLL 9T – 1350T
The modular spreader beams achieve spans of up to 36 m thanks to variable strut lengths and are suitable for loads from 2 to 1,350 t. Modular spreader beams with a capacity of 9 to 600 t and a length of between 1 and 30 m are in stock and can therefore even be delivered at short notice (subject to prior sale).
All standard models from the OX-SB 9 to the OX-SB 1350 have a DNV-GL type approval.
Specifications: Modular spreader beams
- Structural steel and steel with a high limit of elasticity are used to manufacture the spreader beams.
- These are optionally supplied with a 3.1. Material certificate supplied.
- The products are primed with sandblasting Sa 2.5 according to ISO 8501-1.
- This is followed by a layer of epoxy zinc phosphate primer with a thickness of 50 µm.
- The finish is completed with two layers of polyurethane enamel paint RAL 2004.
- Painting in your company color is possible on request, but with longer delivery times.
- Other options by arrangement.
So-called cone adapters can be used for long but light loads. This allows a spreader beam to be used beyond its maximum length, reducing the size and cost of end units, drop links and shackles.